[Rhodes22-list] what is list etiquette? Ignore That!

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 20:13:39 EDT 2005

Bill,

"but I've never seen a problem about killing over my damned book.  That
is noble; patriotic; holy, ... "

It's a BOOK, ONE copy of it, not a belief. If no one saw it, the
destruction of that one book would make exactly ZERO difference in what
happened tomorrow, for anybody.  Jeez do ya think even a MuslIm
extremest would have much trouble finding another one??? I know it's
hard for them when they're so busy playing with their mental blocks.

"their God" is the same God you worship," Yeah, I know .... I've been
told that by more than one Muslim with a half a lick of sense, who
believe that all this extremism is just as damned stupid as I do. Here's
a news flash, I don't much like Christian extremists either.

Rik