[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim, This News Just in from MN

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 16:12:40 EDT 2005

Slim,

Do you know a Jeff Peck from Mankato?  I think his dad
was a Ford dealer there.  He and I flew together at
the same commuter airline 25 years ago.  The last time
I visited with him we were on a NorthWest flight from
Beijing to Tokyo, he made a cabin announcement and I
recognized his voice.  Jeff spent the whole flight
back in the cabin visiting with us.  Just curious.

Brad

=== message truncated ===