[Rhodes22-list] Cheryl what did you get?

Deena pestyone57 at comcast.net
Fri May 20 09:28:17 EDT 2005

After Nixon began carpet-bombing they were about to surrender, until the us
media with
Someone's help turned the American people against the soldiers.  They threw
feces and
Spat on them as the soldiers re-entered the us through Bangor Maine amoung
many other things.
Steve is right, we shouldn't have been there, but don't punish the soldiers.

Deena