[Rhodes22-list] what is list etiquette? Ignore That!

M. Abdullah sifood at austin.rr.com
Fri May 20 20:24:44 EDT 2005

Hi Sailing Friends,
I'm an Arab, a Muslim, a Texan, black as the ace of spades, and a
sailor. Its down right dumb to put all people in a box or even a sail boat.

Who in the hell do you think are on the front lines in fighting the war
on terror? Its Muslims!!! If it was not for Muslims, the American forces
would not have access to Afganistan or Iraq. Yep, there are bad and evil
among all groups.

Hmmmm, come to think of it people make up excuses to riot for all kinds
of stupid reasons - not just so-called religous stuff. College teams
winning a game, professional baseball teams winning, socor teams, etc
and riots happen!!! If folks are not out sailing or at least dreaming of
sailing then they are capable of doing stupid things regardless of their
religion.

Think about it and happy sails.
Mike Abdullah