[Rhodes22-list] reunions? Absolutley!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun May 22 11:42:00 EDT 2005

Deena,

There are frequent regional reunions that tend to center around boat
shows.  Even getting together for a meal turns out to be more
complicated than you would think.  Many people on the list have met
others on the list when one or the other passes through, or as a result
of discovering that people live near each other.

Bill Effros