[Rhodes22-list] Internet from your boat?

Philip Esteban 3drecon at comcast.net
Sun May 22 12:15:54 EDT 2005

Bill,

Who sells the interface?  Though, I like the satellite idea since it has to
be faster than dialup.  Don't truckers have some sort of satellite?  I know
we used it in the Army Intelligence during the War.  Ground setups are
around $500.  Mobile setups may be more.  Subscription prices aren't much on
land, but may be more for mobile setups if they are readily available.
Thanks

Philip