[Rhodes22-list] Happy belated Rummy's B-Day

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Mon May 23 12:11:57 EDT 2005

I hope you had a great sail on your birthday Rummy. You still have searoom
for a lot of rum and wind.
We went out sailing yesterday too....  at our marina I spoke with a friend
of mine who is leaving in a week with his new Island Packet 37 bound for
Rio Dulce Belize, then points south and west (plans on going through the
big ditch, then up to the Sea of Cortez). He's not coming back. He told me
"I'm 62 and my son phoned last week and told me I should've done this 20
years ago, but I told him, to hell with it....I'm doing it NOW".
I hoisted a couple of rums to that.
I''ll hoist a couple to your belated birthday this afternoon when I go to
sail again.
jw

J.D. White
UTPA Coastal Studies Laboratory