[Rhodes22-list] FELIX FIG

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Mon May 23 17:30:57 EDT 2005

Slimmy
This guy cracks me up, I just sorted my mail by sender, and there's 7
requests to be taken off of the list. Maybe it's a member trying to have
some fun with a "disposable" account?

Anyway it's blowing too hard to sail right now, so I'm headed up the Port
of Brownsville with a friend and his power skiff to go snook fishing for
awhile. Gonna give the old elbow a bashing before surgery.

There will however, be rum.
jw

At 04:17 PM 5/23/2005, you wrote:
>Dear Felix,
>
>We've been trying to help you help yourself but apparently you never read
>the replies.  Maybe you'll see this one with your name in the subject line.
>
>Click on this link and follow the instructions on how to unsubscribe
>yourself:
>
>www.rhodes22.org/list

J.D. White
UTPA Coastal Studies Laboratory