[Rhodes22-list] reunions?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 24 07:59:39 EDT 2005

Michael,
	Naturally, you mean Annapolis in the spring-summer and not at the
busy show.  Better yet, why not bring your boat down to Lake Hartwell; water
temperature was 75 degrees Sunday.  The Girls could go swimming at Saddlers
Creek State Park.  The park is handy to Big Water Marina, over by Struck's.
	We had a visit to the Marina by a home made 26 Bruce Roberts on
Sunday.  It was built like a tank.  Maybe overbuilt for southern waters. It
has a three foot draft.  I originally thought 3' was shallow draft, but
apparently the reason it is on Hartwell, is that it kept hitting bottom on
the ICW in North Carolina.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Sailing on Rummy's impoundment, Lake Hartwell:
www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/
(For Deena's benefit)