[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Extension stuck in position

Rhodierose at aol.com Rhodierose at aol.com
Tue May 24 10:45:15 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I got my 1995 R 22 delivered in Northern Neck Virginia a few weeks ago and
finally launched on Saturday with Kevin H's help; I've been lurking around here
for a while.

When we launched we pulled the tiller extension out and now it won't budge
either way; just turns in place.    I sprayed WD40 on the extension thinking it
may help.  It didn't.  I've sent Stan a note BUT this is May... ; )

Does anyone know if/how this can be fixed?

Rose