[Rhodes22-list] Dockside power and marine charger

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 24 11:17:40 EDT 2005

Tom,
My 88 model came with one solar panel. It worked fine, but had a tendency  to
overcharge the batteries. A reasonable solution to the problem is a charge
controller from W.M. I installed a battery charger in Rum Runner and plug in at
 the dock. Nothing fancy, I simply run an extension cord under the pop top
and  plug it in.
I'm located on Lake Hartwell and the Micron CSC works well for these  waters.
Hartwell is known for it's slime growth. If you ever tire of Murray,  come on
up. We currently have six R22's on Hartwell. Always room for another. Do  you
live in the Columbia area?

Rummy
SV/ RumRunner
Anderson, SC