[Rhodes22-list] How to quit this email list

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue May 24 21:42:41 EDT 2005

For those who are frustrated, or worse, with the endless idle chatter,
political diatribes and other matters unrelated to the Rhodes and, in my
view,  NOT in compliance with the charter, you can quit the list by going to
http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/listinfo/rhodes22-list and selecting the
appropriate option. For the rest, I think it is a shame that some genuinely
useful information gets totally overwhelmed by those who seem to think this
is a chat line and literally drives away those who have no interest in or
time for 40 mostly irrelevant messages daily. I can't believe that I am the
only one who has quit - as I will as soon as this message is sent.

Thanks to those who answered questions and tried to stay on topic.

"The rhodes-list at sailnet.net group will be open to discussion of all
subjects specifically referring to Rhodes sailboats or Rhodes sailors."