[Rhodes22-list] Internet from your boat?

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue May 24 22:56:56 EDT 2005

Some good leads but no check most likely some demo sails this summer,
but is was freezing up their, had to buy a hood sweatshirt with
"newport" across to wear under the coat, One thing The bread their was
terrible, every place was "white bread", softest tasteless stuff I ever
had, did not matter if it was "french roll"->white bread with no crest,
bagle->white bread, rye->white bread with food dye, -mjm