[Rhodes22-list] Bob Dylan on KSLM

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Wed May 25 07:51:09 EDT 2005

so true, but it just emphasizes how very powerful he is as a modern-day
bard.... I've been to a bunch of his concerts... just in the past 10 years
or so... I lived abroad when he was in his hey day in the U.S.  although I
guess I could have seen him in England where he toured... a friend was there
at the Royal Albert Hall when he switched from acoustic to electric mid
stream and was nearly boo'd off the stage.. hoards got up and walked out...
course he was so stoned... or maybe just cause of who he is as a person...
he just pressed on unconcerned... he was doing his thing and that's what he
was gonna do no matter what!

Saroj