[Rhodes22-list] Hank, Look behind the Fig Leaf

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:54:27 EDT 2005

On a side note, one late night on a Galveston Beach (after consuming
copious amounts of alcoholic beverages) my brother and I determined
the root cause of all the world's problems.  Oxygen!  Remove the
oxygen, remove the problem.  Granted, the cure is a little drastic,
but, heh, you have to take the bad with the good!

Hank