[Rhodes22-list] stepping mast

Deanpatent at aol.com Deanpatent at aol.com
Wed May 25 13:31:25 EDT 2005

Can anyone tell me about stepping the mast with the rhodes 22'.  I am 5'6",
and weigh 145 pounds all wet.  Stepping the mast (as well as single handing) is
a important consideration for me.  Is there a telescoping arm on the trailer?
 Also, if anyone has a picture to email, that would be great.

I am seriously considering buying a rhodes 22', and therefore, would
appreciate any other comments regarding rig-up, rig-down and trailering.  Please note
that my first boat was a catalina 22'.  I presently have a catalina 27'.  I
want to go back down in size for the trailering aspect.

Many thanks for your time.

Dean Domingue
337.266.2304-Phone