[Rhodes22-list] stepping mast

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 25 14:04:45 EDT 2005

Dean:
	Contrary to what Ron has already replied to, you did not give us all
the basic information.  Specifically is it a Rhodes 22 with a IMF or
standard main?
	Pictures can be had somewhere on Rhodes22.org site, but would
require you searching the site.
	You may also want to check the link to our competitor at
http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/  .
	BTW, where are you?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA