[Rhodes22-list] Kathy the New sailor

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 25 14:13:34 EDT 2005

Kathy,
	The Rhodes 22 will do what you want to do and very importantly, do
it safely.  Have you sailed in a rhodes 22?  Have you read all the details
offered on the Web Site?  How old are the kids?  This site is not an arm of
General Boats and we have alienated several wanabees with candid comments,
so take comments on this list in perspective.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Sailing on Rummy's impoundment, aka, Lake Hartwell
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/