[Rhodes22-list]Empress@mooring

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 00:16:08 EDT 2005

Saroj,

   Yes I am at the South end (South Zulu 9) near the 19's.  I think that
the folks assigning
moorings saw "Rhodes" and put me in with my smaller cousins.  It is a
great deal, a million
dollar view, fireworks, the jazz, blues and other festivals a few steps
away and a parking
permit downtown which is probably worth a good fraction of the mooring
cost.  I enjoy
riding the tender as well - lots of friendly folks. But it can take a
while at the South end. But
you should never be in a hurry sailing (except when racing another
boat).

Here is another try at a picture.  I tried GIF format this time.  Sorry
to be filling the bandwidth
with my failed attempts - but at least it is not paid for by PBS.

Ron