[Rhodes22-list]Empress@mooring

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Thu May 26 01:52:06 EDT 2005

Very nice!!  I just love Chicago... probably my favorite U.S. city... quite
the place!

Thanks for sharing these.

Was fun seeing the cam and being able to focus it in different places...
here's the place I had to jump in to cut off the line that got wrapped
around the propeller that time.... and here's where we nearly ran into the
bulkhead... etc. etc. hehehe... its always the dramatic stuff you remember
most, right?

I overstayed one year and moved to the new slips north of the yacht club...
then overstayed that and had to take Pathfinder out in a snow squall on
December 10th... AND derig her... what an experience THAT was... it would
have been the end of my marriage if that hadn't already taken place... I'd
never seen Jack so angry... and that's saying something!  Funny now looking
back on it, but sure wasn't then... we were finally just hacking away and
knots and cursing the guy who decided to put straight cotter pins on things
instead of the loops.

Saroj