[Rhodes22-list] Re: Commitment to war

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu May 26 08:49:39 EDT 2005

As Brad likes to say, "Politics makes bedfellows".  I left out the "strange"
since neither of us is that strange.  I was in a car accident where had I
worn my seat belt I would have been decapitated.  I always looked at driving
a car like it was a boat where when I am at the wheel, I am the law so I
resent government telling me to wear a belt.  But they gave me tickets
anyway until I got a letter from a shrink I had sold a Rhodes to.  (It works
sometimes.)

stan/gbi