[Rhodes22-list] Kathy the New sailor

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 26 08:30:18 EDT 2005

Kathy,
I am a woman in mid fifties who purchased a boat from Stan 5 years ago.
I sailed and fixed that wonderful boat by myself all the time.
It is the PERFECT boat for starting. You would not be regretful what so
ever.
I really did not know my price range when I first started looking and
the Rhodes was so much more than I had anticipated, but I had looked for
a year. It had what I really wanted for sailing on Kentucky lake.
In the end, the Rhodes was the VERY best value and I say that yet today.
Anne