[Rhodes22-list] Political: Majority rule Reply to Stan

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu May 26 09:35:38 EDT 2005

yes Ed, but the world is full of Iraq situations - even among countries we
feel we must call our friends.  Where do you want to draw the line?  How
many of our lives do you want to pay?  How much money do you want to invest
instead of putting it into making this country the place it could be?  And
are you sure that we know what we are doing so that it will really work in
the end?  Humans appreciate most what they create on their own.  Change has
to come from within.  The real mistake, in my opinion was when the first
Bush encouraged the north and south to challenge the regime and then left
them hanging without the hardware support they were under the impression
they would be getting..  But I also am out of my league here .......

stan/ec
   .