[Rhodes22-list] refent1 - at least: and a technical question

Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Thu May 26 17:32:49 EDT 2005

Tom,

You're my hero!

--Doug

P.S. It looks like I'm going to be in NYC with work for a few days...
Evening of June 5 and leaving Thursday morning on the 9th.  I'll be staying
at the Hyatt at grand central station.
Don't know my schedule, yet.  It'll be very busy, but it sure would be nice
to meet a NY Rhodie and maybe go for a sail one evening!

Anyone interested in having me leech off of them for a sail?