[Rhodes22-list] FW: Yep it was me.

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 27 08:07:37 EDT 2005

Slim:
	See if they really want to get off, they can do it.  Maybe since you
sent Felix a personal message, you might want to send Ray or refent1 a
personal message.  Maybe our resident Maine-landers will meet him there.  It
is interesting that he does not sign his name.  Nor once he is itendified
does he stick around.  	As for Felix, again, I think he is just trying to
aggravate.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA