[Rhodes22-list] Hank, Look behind the Fig Leaf (Who's Who)

Philip Esteban 3drecon at comcast.net
Fri May 27 11:39:39 EDT 2005

Bill and Everyone,

  Philip and Deena are husband and wife.  We have two separate accounts on
Comcast.  She is pestyone57 and I am 3drecon.  I am set up at my home
computer which sends out as Philip, if she doesn't change who sends in the
options menu (she always forgets and I keep reminding her).  Since I am
activated Army Reserve I am not living home (except when  I am on leave) and
I send from my laptop which is set up as Philip Esteban.  I apologise for
the confusion.  I always try to remember to write Philip or Philip E at the
bottom of my messages, though sometimes in the frenzy of response I forget.

Philip