[Rhodes22-list] Philip and Army Rangers

Philip Esteban 3drecon at comcast.net
Fri May 27 20:49:09 EDT 2005

Ed,
   When I had a "career" I never worked for my evaluations (OER).  Now that
I am a Lieutenant Colonel (for me, time and my age probably makes that my
terminal rank) in the reserves and don't need to work for my OER or
assignments, the "brass" do not scare me.  Of course, I will defer to "Sir"
Stanley since sometime  in the near future I want to place an order and
wouldn't want to be put on the indefinate waiting list.

Philip