[Rhodes22-list] Children/drugs/satire

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri May 27 21:50:40 EDT 2005

Philip I must apologize to you, You did nothing wrong other that trying to fit into the list, which is reasonable. I know bill for
10 years and make a "brain fart" like that, it out of charter but he going to have to speck for him self. Sorry this happened to
you.

MJM

ps. a minor thing you are allowed to answer mutable people in one post, kind of a "roll" up.