[Rhodes22-list] Alex How to quit this email list

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 12:54:55 EDT 2005

Hi Alex,

You know me, I generally say what I think ..... maybe I don't say it very well .... :-)

I was just thinking about you, wishing for your very capable support on a couple of these issues the last couple days. As usual, Bill E. is excersising his considerable but misguided writing skills as I'm sure you have probably noticed. Unfortunately, his attitude that we can just build a campfire and all sit around it singing kum ba ya and it will somehow convince all the bad or mean spirited people in the world that we are harmless and they should leave us alone, hasn't changed. 'Nuff about that.

What is the greatest asset about my current boat? Hmmm ..... I think it's greatest asset is, it can sail in darn near anything you can throw at it. What do I like best about it? ROOM! It's got a ton of it compared to most boats it's size. BUT, nobody will ever get me to say anything bad about our R-22. I still think it is a great boat and ours treated us very well. I just turned out that it wasn't quite the right boat for us. I may get another one someday if situations change.

How have you and Pamela been doing. Is business going well? I heard about your flood a while back, that's a bummer. Some of us here on the list miss you guys.

Rik