[Rhodes22-list] I am not happy

Mark Kaynor mkaynor at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:05:17 EDT 2005

Michael,

Thanks for weighing in on this. I sincerely hope folks pay attention, too.
All this aggression really puts me off. I don't see any need to 1) call each
other names, 2) attack each other because of our beliefs differ, and 3) be
rude and mean to each other - for example, the recent "I don't know how to
quit the list" stuff - kudos to Phillip for helping the guy out, BTW. I've
often seen stuff like "suck it up", "take it like a man", "you're swimming
with the sharks", etc. but I was taught a long time ago that being a man
required giving a modicum respect to others, not attacking and beating the
crap out of them - that's more bully behavior than adult behavior. I guess
I've been a bit put off for quite a while by the callousness with which
people are often treated on this list - that's why I send out the occasional
"let's play nice, kids" when I think it's starting to get a bit rough.

Mark Kaynor