[Rhodes22-list] I am not happy

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 11:43:20 EDT 2005

Rummy,

I disagree with you that people are that pissed off.  I believe that
people will say things on the list that they would never say in
person.  I have noticed a distinct lack of manners in most types of
electronic communications.  At work, I'll see folks say very
aggressive things in an e-mail and then talk just a nice as can be
when you're sitting across from them at a meeting.  It is almost
Jekyll and Hyde like.

Perhaps if we'd re-read our posts and think "Would my mom be
embarrased if she heard me say this?"  we might be able to have these
lively discussions, but in a more civilized tone.

Hank