[Rhodes22-list] Therapy Working

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun May 29 12:31:27 EDT 2005

Sounds right to me.  Thanks.  Had you not replied I would have turned
over each doughnut because that made more sense, but I would have
overtightened the screw because the screw in the undamaged donut is
tight.  It has to be if you are worried that the bearing might fall
out.  I agree that the damage was probably caused by the inversion of
the doughnut and the over tightening of the screw.  Stick with your
original design.

Bill Effros