[Rhodes22-list] Lloyd, Michael, Bob, Will, et al

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon May 30 10:29:20 EDT 2005

Lloyd, Bob:

The most reliable way to post pictures to the list is in Jpeg (jpg) format
as an attachment.  All these new high power photo programs do quirky things
to make you use their programs.  Get used to saving a picture you want to
post to a jpeg formant or converting it jpg.  The original paint program
that comes with MS operating systems use to do this just fine.

Michael and Will:

Could you guys take the pictures this request stirred up and put on Web
site?
Maybe it is time to clearly post instructions on the formats and that the
list accept for pictures in BIGGER print.  I know it is in the fine print,
but this is a recurring problem.  Here we had two old timers, Lloyd and Bob,
both shooting blanks.

Thanks to all who have already posted pictures, but a few others would be
quite all right, so keep them coming.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
What is name of this vintage rhodes attached?