[Rhodes22-list] a picture for you

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon May 30 18:44:25 EDT 2005

Lloyd,

Close.  No cigar.

Cooking dinner.  Will get back to you if no one else does.

Outlook is a troubled email program.

I am using Thunderbird, and have been very happy with it.  If you want
to know how to do it, I will post the procedure for downloading (free)
and using Thunderbird if no one else has done so.  Thunderbird will
import all your Outlook settings and your address book.

It is similar enough to Outlook that you will have no difficulty
switching over.  Except that you will have to get used to the fact that
it works properly.  A lot of the problems you are encountering are not
your fault.

Picasa linked directly to Thunderbird without a hitch.

Google's product, Gmail, is also an option.  It has a google-like
indexing feature.

Bill Effros