[Rhodes22-list] Lift Mufflers (was Air Conditioning)

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon May 30 19:05:25 EDT 2005

Bill Effros wrote:
> I'll stick to my guns, at least for now, and continue to strongly
> recommend against attaching a hose to a little Honda generator and
> putting the other end of the hose in the water.

Bill,

I decided to keep the exhaust high to keep heat, stink,
and CO away from me.  Even thought of running it up
inside the mast, but the strong possibility of corrosive
effects dissuaded me.  Having lived with my little Honda
gen set for years as part of a hybrid drive system, I
know its good and nasty sides.

Brad,

I'll get some how-to pix and descriptions on the
list when I can.  Happy to help, as my contribution to
this list -- I've learned a lot here.

/Bob Skinner