[Rhodes22-list] Test Message and Tiller Question

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue May 31 19:22:07 EDT 2005

Hi Julie,

It's working :-)

I asked the same question on the trailer sailor board and Charlie Jones,
who is a wizard with wood, recommended Z-Spar, Flagship, 2015 from
Pettit. He told me it has the highest UV protection and lasts longer
than anything else he has come across. One hint he gave me was to thin
the first coat about 50% with 100% mineral spirits.

I'll be doing my tiller and rudder heads sometime this summer too.

Rik