[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 list status?

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Thu Nov 3 14:14:38 EST 2005

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:

> Ed,
> Quit inviting people down here. They might actually like it and stay. We
> have just enough people on the lake the way it is.

Now Rummy, don't be like that.  It's the PWCs and
stinkpots that really get in your face, not us
peaceful easy sailors.

Besides, I enjoy the fog, the 20-foot tides, granite
ledges, many islands and fjords, and other generally
challenging conditions of the Maine Coast.  Having
enjoyed sailing in the Chesapeake Bay region almost
year-round, I moved up here to escape the heat.

The summers in Maine may be short, but the sailing
is intense.
--
Robert Skinner