[Rhodes22-list] Girl Scouts Cookies

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 17:59:55 EST 2005

Well as most of you know, I have 3 daughter, the two
oldest are in Girl Scouts and they are selling cookies
:-) Well daddy is being hit up to help sell them by
the cutest 2 blackmailers in the world. We are a
victim of your success from last year :-) Any one want
some cookies? they are 3.50 a box, I thought in free
UPS shipping. I like to move them in 12 box units(same
size that the boxes come to the house, 42$) and are
happy to mix and match the case. This is a preorder
with the cookies arriving around the 2 week in
January. Just send a check before than or I rig up a
pay pal for credit cards. It a good cause and all the
money goes to the Scouts, Any one interested???? see
attached -mjm

PS. If this help opens the wallets :-) and first class
gult trip. How to express: for all the good advice,
time spent maintaining the list, cost,  computer
services or since this is election night, buying
influence :-)