[Rhodes22-list] jokes

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 05:30:52 EST 2005

Four married guys go golfing. During the 4th hole the
following
conversation
took place:

First Guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be
able to come out
golfing
this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will
paint every room in
the
house next weekend."

Second Guy: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife
that I will build
her
a new deck for the pool."

Third Guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to
promise my wife that I
will
remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to play the hole when they realized that
the fourth guy
has
not said a word. So they ask him, " You haven't said
anything about
what you
had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend.
What's the deal?"

Fourth Guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30a.m., When it
goes off, I shut
off
my alarm, give the wife a budge and say, 'Golf Course
or Intercourse?'
So
she says, 'Wear your sweater.'"

YOUR QUOTE:
If triangles had a God, He'd have three sides.
 -- Old Yiddish proverb