[Rhodes22-list] P - Marines

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Thu Nov 10 17:50:15 EST 2005

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
> Cheryl,
> I'm in total agreement with you, but a year isn't long enough to train and
> get some use out of a soldier. A two year commitment would be better.
> Rummy

Yup, Rummy, 2 years is a minimum.

And Cheryl - my wife has continually suggested that
Bush would have a different view of things if his
daughters were in harm's way.  I'm not sure about
that, but she's biased -- her first husband, now
deceased, was a Marine awarded the Congressional
Medal of Honor for his service on Iwo Jima, and she
decided that she could put up with another Marine
when she married me.

Happy birthday to the other leathernecks out there.

Semper Fi!

--
Robert Skinner