[Rhodes22-list] Vietnam era music

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 13 21:04:23 EST 2005

Rummy:  Yes, those were the days.  My brother was down at AnKe (Spell?) and
I managed to sneak down (a friend in Passenger Operations) for a visit.
Made my digs at DaNang seem rather palatial in comparison but I did enjoy
the spirit of the folks of First Cav.

Too bad we did not have a "winning philosophy" at the time.  It is good that
Swartskoff (spell?), Powell, and Franks were young officers in Nam around
the same years we were there as they have let the politicians know that we
have to fight to win.

Will be up your way over Christmas.

Bob