[Rhodes22-list] INFO request!!

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Nov 14 22:07:43 EST 2005

Lou,
        I replaced my pin on my '83 two years ago for the same reason.  I
just took the old one to a small machine shop and the novalty of working on
a "sailboat thang" here in southern Oregon was enough to keep the machinists
prices very resonable.  He actually bored out the solid bar stock ,   I
thought he would use tub stock but he said it was better.  Next time I'll
have him use a solid piece.  It shouldn't be too hard to get it done or for
that matter try Stan, I think he has some in the ash tray of his car.

Chris G