[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Cheryl O

Cheryl O'Grady cheryl.ogrady at mail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:47:04 EST 2005

Ed, in fact, internationally (this fact came out during the Orange Revolution) exit polls are considered to be accurate to within .25% (not 25% - one quarter - .25% - one quarter of one point).  The reponse you give is actually the misinformation put out by the republican spin doctors when the exit polls didn't support their results.

Cheryl