[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Herb on I-10 an I=12

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 15 19:48:07 EST 2005

It looks like I might have to go to Houston next week.  I am just trying to
figure out how to get there.  I may be going to a town between Houston and
Galveston.  It is not for sure, but looks like a strong maybe.  The way I
figure it, it is about 950 miles.  So what I need to know is can I use the
roads you mentioned or do I have to take I-20 to Beaumont then head south?
Your recommendations appreciated.  But, I hope I do not have to go.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA