[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Herb on I-10 an I=12

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 15 20:55:43 EST 2005

>From Slidell:

I12 west to Baton Rouge. in BR, get on I10, west to Houston. Can't miss it, big city right on the road.

If the town is between Houston and Galveston, you could get a little creative and head southwest a little before you get to Houston, but if it were me, I'd just go to Houston then SE on I45 towards Galveston.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> ekroposki at charter.net 11/15/2005 6:48:07 PM >>>
It looks like I might have to go to Houston next week.  I am just trying to
figure out how to get there.  I may be going to a town between Houston and
Galveston.  It is not for sure, but looks like a strong maybe.  The way I
figure it, it is about 950 miles.  So what I need to know is can I use the
roads you mentioned or do I have to take I-20 to Beaumont then head south?
Your recommendations appreciated.  But, I hope I do not have to go.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA