[Rhodes22-list] stirring the hornet's nest.... (political)

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 23:39:24 EST 2005

Slim - My gut says the same - in addition to all of your good  reasons why
the invasion of Iraq was very bad foreign policy, it has also served  as the
training ground (live fire from our brave soldiers, for whom I have the  utmost
respect) for the thousands and thousands of once and future terrorists,  and
killed and maimed a whole lot of people who call themselves Iraqis.   The cycle
is vicious - insurgents melt into the populace, kill or maim our  soldiers,
whose buddies then view all Iraqis as potential insurgents, and act  accordingly
to protect themselves and their buddies - human nature, but not  conducive to
winning the hearts and minds of the populace.   Frone