[Rhodes22-list] Bill E. was stirring the hornet's nest.... (political)

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 14:38:44 EST 2005

Rummy,

I doubt he's sailing.  We got our first dusting of the white stuff last
night and it's fast bearing down on him.  He must be busy because it's not
like him to be so conspicuously absent on threads like this.

I had a couple guys at the house today cleaning out the furnace ducts.
After years of dusty construction projects and 13 years of hairy dog, I
think it's safe to say that all the mold and dust has affected my thinking.
Or lack thereof.  I need all the help I can get.  8-)

Slim