[Rhodes22-list] Navy vs Notre Dame Football

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 13:31:21 EST 2005

When I play the college fight songs at my gig it always becomes a war.  I'll
start with, say, the Minnesota Rouser and some Cheesehead will invariably
plop down a five spot to stop the song and go to On Wisconsin instead.  Of
course some Gopher fan will then trump the five with a ten to go back to the
Rouser.  Then an Iowa Hawkeye fan will jump into the mix and the next thing
ya know it, I've got an extra hundred in my tip jar.  I'm just like
Halliburton.  I stage an unprovoked attack on innocent people, insight a
riot, take all their money and go home.   8-)

Slim