[Rhodes22-list] thanks for replies

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Sat Nov 19 20:36:26 EST 2005

Ron & Jay,
We'd be interested in a get-together depending on the timing. We're a
little further away but are happy to drive down that way or invite y'all up
here. Ron,  Fretless is in the backyard if any of the discussion requires
an actual boat to be present.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD