[Rhodes22-list] Re: Marine Heads

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 21 10:00:26 EST 2005

Bill, thank you for your view.  I was headed in the direction of the "works"
with the marine head.  I decided, after reading of others experience, to go
the porta potti route.  Seems like the Thetford 585 electric flush model
would more than suffice for us, as our intended usage mirrors your email.
We are just now picking the fabric for our interior cushions, so I still
have to let Stan know about our direction on this.  I have also read that it
is helpful to build some type of simple structure around the base of the
porta potti to more or less keep it anchored while underway.

We also want to explore with Stan the plastic tie stay system that Ed
Kroposki wrote about...also having a battened IMF.

I'm amazed at the amount of useful tips available through this list.  I've
already spent a ton of time nosing around in the archives....a goldmine of
info.  Thanks

Dan
New London, NH